The main repositories with relevant reports are:
- TU Delft Research repository - contains all research reports (Dissertations, internal and external research reports and many other publication) of TU Delft and other organizations. It contains a collection with hydraulic engineering reports.
- TU Delft Education repository - contains reports written by students (BSc and MSc theses, multidisciplinary project reports).
- TU Delft Research data repository - contains datasets from research at TU Delft
- TU Delft Cultural Heritage repository - contains historical documents (like old books series from the Architecture faculty, drawings form chemical processes, colonial architecture). This repository is still under development; later also the TU Delft image gallery and old maps will be included
- Advanced help to search the TU Delft repository
- Trésor der Hollandsche Waterbouw - contains full-text scans of old Dutch Hydraulic Engineering publications
- Hydrotheek - contains mainly Dutch reports on water issues, focus on water management and water quality. This repository is maintained by Wageningen University on behalf of STOWA
- Digital libary of all publications from Rijkswaterstaat
- Remark: when you find a link with the text "https://puc.overheid.nl/doc/PUC_113882_31" or similar, replace the link by "https://open.rws.nl/open-overheid/onderzoeksrapporten/?zoeken=true&zoeken_term=PUC_113882_31"
- Digital library of the US Army Corps of Engineers:
- Publications of the Coastal and hydraulics lab
- Delft Hydraulics Publications (link to Deltares server) ( old WL-Delft publications on TU Delft server)
Publications and reports of the department of Hydraulic Engineering
These lists contain both publications of all sections of the department:
This page gives an overview of all Ph.D.-theses issues by the department. A search can be performed by promotor, by year or by promovendus. (Note: via this link you will also get a list of professors of our department)
This page gives an overview of all recent M.Sc.-theses (from 1996 onwards) by students of the department. A full list of theses before 1996 is available; the older theses are available on request.
Old versions of lecture notes. For the presently used notes is referred to Brightspace)
- Master Project Reports
During the master study a group of 4 - 6 students has to solve a practical (and real) problem for a client in two months. The work should start with a problem definition and end with a final consultancy report to the client. The students should use hands-on state-or-the art technology for their design. Also these reports are placed in the repository.
on Hydraulic and Geotechnical Engineering (1985-present)
In the first years mainly research reports were published, in the later years the main focus was republishing Ph.D.-theses from this Department. The function of the paper version of the Communications was to disseminate information mainly to other libraries and research institutes. At this moment this series is mainly used to disseminate background information related to other publications (e.g. data reports with data underlying journal papers and Ph.D. theses).
on Hydraulic Engineering
Research documents from 1970-1985
Internal reports and reports for third parties, not published in the "Communications".
- Books and special publications:
- Publications of individual (full-time permanent) department staff, please consult both Pure as well as the repository (some older publications are not in pure). In both cases, type the name of the researcher in the search box.
Repository of Hydraulic Engineering reports from other sourcesThis repository contains many reports on hydraulic engineering, not issued by TU Delft. The reports are mainly issued by or on behalf of Rijkswaterstaat, other public authorities or issued in the framework of European projects. The repository can be accessed via the scientific report section of https://repository.tudelft.nl. See also the Tresor-site.
Direct access is possible via
- the list of publishers (like Rijkswaterstaat-DWW, University of Braunschweig, Stowa, Delft Hydraulics, Royal Haskoning)
- the list of projects (like ComCoast, Clash, TAW/ENW, Steenzettingen, Asfaltbekledingen)
- the list of logical classifications (like block revetments, asphalt, wave spectra, dune erosion)
Direct access to some important clusters of reports:
- private collection of reprints on hydraulic engineering topics (these are reprints from Dutch and foreign magazines, journals and newspapers)
- Deltares publcations
The Maarten W. Dingemans memorial library
This library contains a collection of approx. 700 books (printed, not digital) and is available near room 2.94 of the main building. For more information and a catalogue, use this link.